Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello everyone. Its me again. Not much new for me here in pila. How have you been? I am aight. So new years was crazy here. I have never seen so many fireworks in my life. On new years eve I w3ent to bed at like 10:30 but was quickly awackend by a storm of explosions at 11;30. it was insane. By 12 midnight it was going OFF, no joke. It was like friggen world war 3! Every direction I looked there were fireworkd exploding in the air. It was soo kool! Cody would have loved it. It was so loud. It was like every one had their on real fireworks. Ha it was hard to get back to sleep. Ok so that’s that. I really don’t have much to say this email. Oh I got your package but not grandmas yet. Thanks a ton. It was awesome! I will proly get hers this week. I am enjoyiong everything you all gave me, thanks. I thought there was gonna be a picture album tho, ha and no letters from mom ans\d dad, but I figure thase will come in the nxt package. Ok so thanks for the package. Oh I gave a couple of those hair thingies to that girl from my picture and her older sister rhika mae(one of my converts) they really were excited and liked them. Oh mom I liked the family Christmas pic you uploaded. I tried to print it but couldn’t. next package send some pictures from like Christmas and stuff, and up to date photos. That would be kool so I cab\n see changes. Man I wish I could tell you guys some super sweet missionary stories or kool spiritual stuff but I just haven’t had any super kool experiences yet. The mission is a little weird for me, I cant explain it, its like I am in some weird funk. So the work lately has been a little bit slower but its all good. I am not sure if I will see another baptism here in pila. I guess it depends on how much longer I am here, haha! Hmmm so nothing else really. Sorry for leaving you hanging with the email this week. I hope all is get better and you have a good week thiSweek. Love you all. Tell the kids I say hi.



Xoxox Love.



ELDER BROCK WILLIAM PERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment

MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
target="_blank">Standalone player Get Ringtones